View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
jwatts007
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by borntofly View Post
I think you may be getting a little worked up over nothing, no offence. I merely posted up numbers that have worked for me, and many others for a long time, with no ill effects. To suggest that these numbers are the cause of your elevator mounts breaking is Ludacris. I as well as many others I know, have been using these numbers with no such problems.
This is not to say you, or anyone else can't use whatever numbers you like. Feel free, I just posted them as a helpful guide for people using vbar with this heli.
knowone is getting worked up this end marco...hope the same applies to your end...as ludicrous as it is something has broken them 4 times now...and what ever it is that causing it is applying a lot of power to do so...I have a beefed up rear mount that I have had made this just resulted in the front mount breaking and the servo lugs breaking off from the beefed up mount...this has happened twice...so where is this amount of force coming from if not the servos being out of whack...the only thing I can find that is wrong is the distance settings...do you agree that a 135 swash has the balls at equal throws or distances form the main shaft..(look at page 29 in the instruction manual)...or do you still think that the way you measured it is correct...whether you have damaged your heli or not it does not matter...I damaged mine the last time it could have led too a nasty incident...I have checked my blade caddy and that's not it neither has it been powered up with the blades folded...I have checked the size of the mounts like you said and they are fine too...so wheres is this mysterious force coming from it is certainly not my hard 3D I wish it was...it must be from the servos...

Too say our servo cannot break the mounts is plain wrong the other evening while out flying I broke the control shaft part number HN7023A on my 700 I heard it snap but at the time did not know what it was...I lost orientation and gave it a thumb full too get it away from the pits...i would not have believed it myself but it happened...maybe the JR8917 HV and JR8925 HVs are just too much for my helis.....

jwatts007 is offline        Reply With Quote