View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #336 (permalink)
sideflyer
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Default

I think I may have found the problem. For some reason the pitch curve was out of whack. but there were some other things that I did as well. I made yet another fresh model build in the radio and reset throttle and pitch curves as recommended in on e of the threads I found on this site. The biggest one that may have had some impact was the binding process. I made sure all switches were set at zero base.

Very strange that is it working now as I have tried rebinding and even copied mcpx setting from others at the club that have fully functioning mcpx v1 in the past.

Thanks for the help everyone. Looks like I am able to get back in the air now. The plant I just destroyed in the living room with the rotors when I got too close is not as impressed though.
sideflyer is offline        Reply With Quote