View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
ArchmageAU
HF Support

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Have a correction to the original post after being PM'd by a fellow HF'er.

If you have Governor enabled (so you can set the values of the gov switch, then the channel reverts to "GOV", not "AX2" in the monitor and mix screens.

So:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageAU View Post
BD3SX rescue with auto level

My X5 mixes are for rescue facility on the BD3SX and mix Aux3 to pull the Aux2 channel to full negative when the Aux3 goes to -100 (Aux3 is assigned to my bind button, Aux2 channel is the BD3SX SL channel and assigned to the Gov switch).

To pull the Aux2 channel to full negative when the Aux3 goes to -100 I use the following single mix.

Mix 6 - Ax3 > Ax2 0% -125% 100% (f.mode N12H)

For BD3SX rescue, the mix should be:

BD3SX rescue with auto level

My X5 mixes are for rescue facility on the BD3SX and mix Aux3 to pull the Gov channel to full negative when the Aux3 goes to -100 (Aux3 is assigned to my bind button, Gov channel is the BD3SX SL channel and assigned to the Gov switch).

To pull the Gov channel to full negative when the Aux3 goes to -100 I use the following single mix.

Mix 6 - Ax3 > Gov 0% -125% 100% (f.mode N12H)

I just checked in my DX8 and it says Gov, not Ax2 (like my 130x and nano that have Governor on INH).

Sorry if this confused people.