View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users
Posts: 3,195

Join Date: Aug 2013

I've found that instead of trying to force the canopy off, just slowly edging it off side by side works pretty well.

I redid my wiring a bit when I changed the motor. I figured since the motor wires were shorter on the new motor I wouldn't be able to tuck them down under the ESC, and it was such a pain to get them there I decided to do it the other way round.
As an extra I'm now able to disconnect the motor easily
I also put tape to hold the connectors instead of zip ties as it was starting to cut in the servo wires.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140314_232903.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	494525   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140314_233043.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	494526   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140314_233136.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	494527  
"Beater" Mini Prtos stretch 6S : Scorpion 2520-1360kv, Edge 353SE
"Princess" Goblin 570 stretch 12S : Xnova 4025-560kv, Cyclone 615
FrSky Taranis - Heli-X 5 - MKS, YGE, SK540 - Yamaha XJ6F
Aryemis is offline        Reply With Quote