View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 10:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mentalic
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Ewing View Post
wayne, does that test require that i have the servos hooked up? Right now the heli is disassembled so i didnt know if servo arms alone would be adequate to test them.

Ok, dumb question, how do you check pack voltage under load? i always just make sure its charged.. i do have 2 leads
Blair, you do not need the servo arms connected to do the test. They don't even need to be on the heli. With the pitch pump set at 100 its will place a good bit of load anyway.

If you get low voltage during the test it will be recorded in the log and thats the best place to look but voltage min is also on the main screen of the vbar pc interface. The idea is to place a large load and see if you get the brown outs, if you do try a different receiver battery and test again.
If you get low voltage readings with a new receiver pack you you may have a bad servo, test by removing one at a time, or replacing one at a time. Just a process of elimination until you find a problem. Its also possble you have a bad connection or a cut wire rubbing on the carbon frames.

Logo 480 / Logo 600sx / Logo 690 / Logo 700 / Vbar Control
Mentalic is offline        Reply With Quote