Thread: Cyclic control
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
aranciata
Registered Users

hello
you video is ok.
it is normal.
this is cause system flybarless.
i have two blade mcpx.
the system flybarless have 2 mode of work.
mode n1 : motor to OFF. When the motor are OFF the swashplate follow your input stick ciclos immediately( AILE, ELEV, PITCH ). you prove with throttle hold (MOTOR OFF ) , you see swashplate follow your stick ciclos immediately.
mode n 2 : motor to ON. When the motor are ON the swashplate is to control by flybarless to 100% (i think....) . Now when you move your stick ciclos ( only AILE TX and ELEV TX ) , the flybarless take your input da TX and will that MCPX to do this and wait that MCPX move. If MCPX is stop on the table , the flybarless to run to give input to swashplate without time till that MCPX to arrive at inclination EQUAL as your input stick CICLOS TX ,and ONLY AFTER THE FLYBARLESS LEVEL YOUR MCPX with servo AILE and ELEV ( servo PITCH IS ALWAYS control by your PITCH TX ) , IF YOU NOT TOUCH YOUR STICK AILE TX and ELEV TX ; NEVER !.
this flybarless work so : the SERVO PITCH is ONLY Always live with your stick PITCH TX.
the SERVO AILE is Always live with your stick AILE TX + your stick PITCH TX (only for PITCH ) ONLY with MOTOR TO OFF. With MOTOR TO ON , the SERVO AILE is control by FLYBALESS ( inclination + level ) + your stick AILE TX + your stick PITCH TX ( only for PITCH ).

The servo ELEV is Always live with your stick ELEV TX + your stick PITCH TX (only for PITCH) ONLY with MOTOR TO OFF. With MOTOR TO ON , the SERVO ELEV is control by FLYBARLESS ( inclination + level ) + your stick ELEV TX + your stick PITCH TX ( only for PITCH ).
I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ME , I'M ITALIAN AND NOT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH , SORRY.

Last edited by aranciata; 10-21-2014 at 06:16 AM..
aranciata is offline        Reply With Quote