View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 11:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bill_Van
Registered Users

Default WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkderf View Post
The AR636H receiver WILL transmit telemetry back to the DX6 which is helpful when making adjustments in the advanced settings of the receiver. rather than have to rely on swashplate positions, you can use the telemetry readout to see a specific numeric value for the settings.

I have been VERY happy with my DX6, and is worlds beyond the DX6i that I was using prior. The ability to load, save, & transfer model information via SD card is a big feature, not to mention a user interface that isn't terrible, as they all too often can be.

Enjoy your new radio!
My DX6 arrived yesterday....rainy and nasty today so a perfect day to set up a transmitter! Thanks to you and your file, it was easier than I ever imagined! I'll admit, I was a little intimidated with the current crop of transmitters but after I loaded your file, the "light" came on and everything made sense. A little guidance and having the component in your hands makes a huge difference. Got the Throttle Hold assigned and tested and was pleased to see it actually worked first time!

Not an expert yet, but I'm well on my way to understanding what each function affects and I like it!

I do need to ask a couple of questions......

1. I am assuming that the gain settings don't display in the telemetry screen until you go into the adjustment mode. Is that correct?

2. Do I get into the adjustment mode by holding panic and then powering on the DX6? Just like the RTF transmitter?

3. Is there a telemetry module that works with the 200srx that would send data back to the TX?

Thanks again for everything!
Bill_Van is offline        Reply With Quote