View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xrayted
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zero response at all from Gryphon from any communications means. I also contacted Heli Direct where I originally purchased my Gryphon BEC and pin flag switch hoping to get one locally, and they have dropped them and no longer carry their products.

The only one other U.S. based company that carried them is now also showing out of stock on every Gryphon product, so it appears they have been dumped for whatever reason by the very few U.S. suppliers they had.

I haven't had any issues at all with the product so far, but the fact that no one in the U.S, stocks them anymore, and even more so the fact that they themselves cant even be bothered to reply to their very own website contact us link or email means I will pull their product from my heli and go elsewhere for a product that can be properly supported after the sale.

I'm not paying top dollar for the same communication and service I would expect from Hobby King or any other low budget Asian product and supplier.