View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
jamesb72
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigs dont fly View Post
Wow jamesb, suprised you flew, yesterday's weather was horrible. I was watching people dustbins flying down the road where I live.
I didn't have much choice, I'd been bereating the people who woosed out when they saw the severe weather warnings so I figured I would just get a few laps in on my own to show it was flyable. It turned out to be fine in the shelter of tree line and a couple of other brave souls turned up, so we had some good racing. There was a gap at the end so top corner was a bit windy and blew you way wide, but rest of the lap was fine.

Fingers crossed we won't have such extreme weather in a couple of weeks when we race again.

Sorry to keep on topic, this is my favourite fpv race video this year, I had to get up crazy early to drive across two counties for sunrise, but it was really worth it to fly with some great pilots we only got an hour or so of flying before the rain came in, but it was magical.

Crash Happy, Sunrise FPV miniquad Racing, Cornwall UK, 22 Feb 2015 (2 min 14 sec)

This was round 2 a month or so ago, and the month before, we are all making really good progress each month, so I am hoping for some nice weather and great racing in the summer!

Somerset UK FPV Racing - Round 2 highlights - 1st March 2015 (2 min 30 sec)

Somerset UK FPV Racing - Round 1 highlights - 1st Feb 2015 (3 min 11 sec)
jamesb72 is offline        Reply With Quote