View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 10:15 AM   #72 (permalink)
Grimmy
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: May 2012
Default

Got back to things a little bit last night. I realized that the wires on my power port weren't long enough to be able to go through the current transformer doughnut so I had to remove what was there and resolder some longer wires on. I got a pic of it this time.



As promised in an earlier post, here's a snap of my wiring. It looks like a mess but I got some clean up to do and once I get my power supply mounted, it'll look much nicer.



I'm sorta at a stand still till I get some parts in that I need. So I started on the removable lid. I got a good straight edge machined.



I'm making some helpers to help keep that lid straight while having to move it cause my table won't move enough to machine all of the lid. That's helping pass the time. I got some square delrin that I'm machining to make some guides and I had an idea for another one late last night, that I hope to get machined tonight. I'll get some pics when I get them made.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150510_191439.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	585188   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150510_192720.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	585189   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150510_195344.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	585190  
Grimmy is offline        Reply With Quote