View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
KennyC
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Pabling,

I'm not going to post the email on here as I don't feel that would be appropriate, but the first paragraph was condescending. The person that responded was not Bobby, however I did look up their business information and the person that responded is listed as a managing member. Should I get this issue resolved by Bobby and I decide to keep the Invertix, then I will definitely ask you for the SPM file. Thanks for offering.

Gravity Junkie,

Thank you for providing Bobby's email. I am going to forward the email that I received to him and await his response. I'll provide an update once I hear back from him.

Freeskiken,

It was post like yours (I read all of the post under the Invertix 400 section) that convinced me that Invertix was a good company when I was deciding about ordering one. At this point I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to show me that they value the customer. Again, I'll provide an update when I hear back from Bobby.

Kenny

Spektrum DX6i, DX9, Blade mCP X, Blade Nano QX, Parkzone VisionAire, RealFlight 6
KennyC is offline        Reply With Quote