View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 10:52 AM   #77 (permalink)
LinusLarsson
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1071 View Post
Rx voltage would be cool to. Shame it's not logged that I can see. Would be nice to see if you're close to browning out or having bec issues. I assume that the vbar alert log would have something though if you're dropping to low so that's probably not necessary either.
It should alert you with a red cell background in the VBar log column, I believe there was one person with exactly this message.

Cell voltages is not possible, not logged.

The only thing logged I don't use is the data from the GPS, but it's only a kml track at the moment. I feel this is not useful for anything, and Mikado gave some pointers they where working on better GPS logging. We have to wait and see.

I have gone forward and back in my head about a "notes" column. It's a good thing, but it breaks the "everything in this program is automatic" rule. So I have to think about this some more...

I have not forgot about your icon, it will make the next update to the program, but it may be a while.
Only the ground is the limit!
LinusLarsson is offline        Reply With Quote