View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 11:08 AM   #78 (permalink)
oliver1071
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinusLarsson View Post
It should alert you with a red cell background in the VBar log column, I believe there was one person with exactly this message.

Cell voltages is not possible, not logged.

The only thing logged I don't use is the data from the GPS, but it's only a kml track at the moment. I feel this is not useful for anything, and Mikado gave some pointers they where working on better GPS logging. We have to wait and see.

I have gone forward and back in my head about a "notes" column. It's a good thing, but it breaks the "everything in this program is automatic" rule. So I have to think about this some more...

I have not forgot about your icon, it will make the next update to the program, but it may be a while.
Yeah I don't think there's really much that can be added as far as information. Cell voltage was just a thought based on IdleV divided by # of cells. For a quick visual. if cell count isn't logged then it would be an interesting calculation based on starting voltage to determine the number of cells. there's overlap though with partially charged lipos so I don't think it could be 100% accurate don't know.

I don't know if people run a mix of heli's with the sensor and without a sensor. Maybe it could pull the flights without the sensor if only for the vbar log and # of flights.
I only have one heli without the sensor so that one doesn't get tracked.
No rush with the icon I'm just glad that you liked it.