View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 11:22 AM   #29 (permalink)
hatesmakingupusernamesno
Registered Users

Hey u8mydog Thanks for you responding! also read more into this thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=958 after a bit of rinse repeat the rx/tx did bind

I can now go into the Reciever tab on Cleanflight and move the sticks and see the response in the software Roll Pitch and Throttle are all set to 1755 and move around, However Yaw is sitting at 988 and there is no response from the sticks? I can't / don't know how to adjust this I should also not the TX is obviously an Orange from HK mode 1 with the Gimbles swapped over to act as a mode two BUT only has two position switches which are all set to 0 even. Trim adjustments make no difference either?

I have backed up the settings I then disconnect from base flight turn the TX off unplug the usb cable and lipo - then reconnect the lipo and turn on the TX the RX lights up and is bound but no response from the quad ie. motors don't spin / like there not getting the input/output form the Tx? final hurdle I hope!

Thanks glad I found this Great Forum! Once again thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Cheers!
hatesmakingupusernamesno is offline        Reply With Quote