View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Join Date: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by Not_Here View Post
and - to be fully compliant with the 333 exemption, you have to be a licensed pilot.
Currently the cheapest "loophole" to that requirement is to take lessons and get certified for a Hot Air Balloon which will give you a technically legal permit as a pilot.

Did you read today's mail from the AMA?
What kind of pilot license?

It's my responsibility to make sure it works and know what could go wrong despite what everyone else is saying because they do not see what I foresee.
AntDX316 is offline        Reply With Quote