View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 08:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
WilsonFlyer
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'm just trying to figure out the clear differences between the 4k and the Advanced. I know it's Lightbridge v. WiFi for the video downlink but there's been no clarification as to what the difference is aside from WiFi is limited to 480p (from what I can find out). I know there's a 4k v. 2k camera, and we know the range is different. I can't find anything else.

I'm trying to figure out the differences so that I can make an informed decision about which one is the best bang for the buck for me. I hope that make sense.

Does anybody know anything about this so-called "WiFi Link" or has anybody seen it yet?

I really think the deal breaker with me is going to be range since everything else is effectively even. I could care less about 480p on my operating device. That's plenty for monitoring purposes. I'm just trying to make sure I haven't missed anything.

You and somebody mentioned (here and somewhere else) that these prices would be around for a while. My take was that this was a "limited time anniversary special." Do you have any reason for thinking that may not be the case? I haven't seen anything to the contrary or either way really for that matter.

Thanks!
WilsonFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote