View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 03:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Blade Scraper
Registered Users

KDS has just only very recently released new upgrade parts for the Chase 360 tail assembly. I think this is a reasonable indicator that they are not likely to drop support or parts production any time in the near future.

It is a relatively (in the very literal sense) new model, yet they've continued improving the original design with v3 and now with tail upgrades. I'm hoping for a v4 with the upgraded tail assembly in the kit, in hopes this will rid the heli of the Achilles heel that I think has held it back from gaining much attention.

On the sale I got it on, the v3 airframe portion of the combo kit worked out to about $120. This was before the upgraded tail parts, so I weighed the risk of dealing with a possible tail issue against the very low sale price and took the plunge.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if they are in the process of releasing a v4 kit, and if so, whether the Chase can finally gain some attention in the market. Right now the Chase is mentioned so infrequently, outside the KDS forum, that its a virtual ghost.
Blade Scraper is offline        Reply With Quote