View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 11:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
mike pound
Registered Users

Default Introducing.....

Hey everyone Mike Pound, New team pilot. Still pretty jazzed about that.
I got into flying rc planes around 2005. Mostly 3d and giant scale IMAC. Then in June of 2013 while recovering from shattering my right hand I saw a video of Tareq flying between some palm trees and was like I got to try that. Ended up trading off my planes for a used trex 450 and a Quick OUTDOO, best trade ever. Have been hooked ever since. Still completely amazed at what these machines are capable of.
Some of you might recognize me from the last 3 Helifreak Funflys, was there helping out as much as possible, and meeting a lot of cool pilots. Look forward to volunteering another 150 hours this year. I am an AMA intro pilot, I really enjoy introducing new people to our wonderful rc hobby. Currently on the board of directors for the Anderson R/C park, ASHCREEK. Enjoy building and tuning just as much as flying. Get a kick out of helping others with tuning and set ups. And thank to sewerfly, I am hopelessly addicted to night flying.
Currently flying an Align 450l
Agile 7.2
TSA 700e pro all equipped with KBDD mains and tail blades, looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible at fun flies this year. I will be the one in the bright shirt doing some hardcore 3d hovering.
Happy flying and HUG YOUR HELIS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3877.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	643726  

Futaba 8fg/16iz
Futaba 755 fbl

Last edited by mike pound; 03-29-2016 at 07:53 AM..
mike pound is online now        Reply With Quote