View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 07:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
guyguerra
Registered Users

All but two of my Helis have Demons on them, which is probably eleven? Of those, I only purchased one new and that was when they first came out. I haven't had one go bad. I suspect it's because there's nothing in it that moves, and that the firmware is upgradeable. I even have a couple that were sold under the old name, and they are fine. The old versions prior to firmware 2.0 have to be sent back to the factory to update them, so be careful with that. You might want to Google that version as I don't remember the exact version.

We are all different though, and experiance can vary, causing opinions to be different between all of us. I also have bought several used Kontronik ESC's and really when a problem occurs, it's usually not weather I bought it used, but some other reason for the failure.
Logo 800 // Logo 700 12S/14S// Logo 690 // Logo 400 // Mostro 700E's// Whiplash 700E// Gaui NX7 // Gaui NX4 // Gaui X4 // Gaui X3 //Goblin 570 // Trex 250 // TBS Discovery /Naza M2 // Jeti DS-16 // V Control // Jlog // BD3SX// VBar Neo// Lifetime AMA
guyguerra is offline        Reply With Quote