View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 01:22 PM   #111 (permalink)
Soartimer
Registered Users

Okay, so here's my problem. I have a DX6i and recently bought the Phoenix sim. Installed it to my puter, plugged in my tx, and everything worked well enough, that I was able to use the sim as intended. It seemed that setting the tx up as you've described in this post, would be the way to go. Followed the instructions that you provided here. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. The real problem beyond that, is that when I tried to return the tx to the way it was, i.e.; was able to use it with the sim, it will cause the heli on the sim to spool up, but, it won't lift off. The method I tried to use to return the tx to the way it was, was to pick an empty model, reset it and then select heli and also swash type was 1 servo 90 degrees.

So, I decided to try to set up my DX6i as you have it laid out here, from your 6-17-2014 posting. Everything is fine until I move the gyro switch. Nothing happens as far as Phoenix telling me that channel 5 is working. Also had the same issue when I tried to set it up without using your info. Until this can be resolved, I don't see any point in going forward with any of the other programming. Also, the tx works fine with my helis IRL.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can offer. me.