View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 06:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Smk-A$$-3Dô
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinger View Post
Actually very easy to understand the Neo way of doing things..

OLD HOLD/CUT = NEO MOTOR SWITCH
OLD TC= NEO BANK SWITCHING, coupled to your flightmode switch.
OLD TC percentages = NEO THROTLLE VALUE in diffirent banks.

All the above is true if you use internal OR external governor for electric motor.

Now if you want to use your TX throttle curve, you map the throttle channel to AUX3 in the Neo and plug your ESC into AUX3 port. Now the ESC is controlled the old fashioned way and you can use HOLD/CUT as before, BUT the NEO still needs to see motor RUN signal for internal processing, so just mix motor switch to your HOLD/CUT switch.

Just a new and diffirent way of naming and using the old terminology....
using the Neo internal gov you set you HS to each bank, CC esc is set to external gov.... motor switch off/idle/run ..... TX 0/50/100 ...... how do i know what % the esc is running at set up this way ?

This is only true if you are using the Neo external gov. Internal show zero throttle % anywhere. how do I find this out ?
If i'm running the CC external gov with the Neo internal gov I need to be sure I'm above 85% output on the Esc on headspeed, Or i'll have fireworks..... how do i know what % i'm at ?

[/QUOTE]
OLD HOLD/CUT = NEO MOTOR SWITCH
OLD TC= NEO BANK SWITCHING, coupled to your flightmode switch.
OLD TC percentages = NEO THROTLLE VALUE in diffirent banks.

[quote=All the above is true if you use internal OR external governor for electric motor
Smk-A$$-3Dô is offline        Reply With Quote