View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 10:32 PM   #72 (permalink)
krauley
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_boom View Post
Looks like there's nice compatibility with a few different mfg. I just have the DX8 currently, glad to have this as a micro option, Also found some larger capacity batteries on eBay, going to give these a shot:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apex-RC-Prod...AAAOxyUgtTJ87C

I bet they're re-branded Turnigy's. Was going to get Turnigy (great price), but could only find them at the HobbyKing AUS warehouse and they don't ship to the US. Oh well.

I'm excited to fly it. Sounds like there were a few key improvements made since the original version. Like having a mobile app for setup, that's pretty awesome. Found the app by searching for "150 grs" in the app store. It did not pull up for me using "align" or "trex". Unfortunately you can't see the actual setup options until it connects to the heli though.
if you wait until after the splash screen clears then hit 150 grs settings button and you can go through the setup menus. it will say"entering offline mode" and you can change stuff around but it wont save anything thank goodness. looks to be a pretty good app for the job. i bought the 150x a couple days ago but will have to wait on shipping....i hate waiting on shipping but an looking forward to getting it.
PL6 w/Bump Controller-24v PS DX8 gen2
krauley is offline        Reply With Quote