View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 08:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
JEEPWORLD2002
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERRATIC View Post
I wonder how well one of those patio heaters would work.

Steve
They work but at the very least just cook your scalp. Now I have a harbor freight or 12x8" propane IR heater cube but the wind does blow them out. Like the only way would be a square canvas tent with a heater. Then run out n fly run back in to warm. Any thing warming or gas heat will fog a window. I was thinking maybe buy a cheap wooded shed insulate cut out a window and mount a screen door long ways with hinge up. Then heat that living in the ice hole hut flying rc heli's at the field year round small Pott belly stove with a touch for starting show up half hour early with Starbucks my worst problem is my toe feet. Ever since I spent a drunken night under a evergreen in late fall ;( I've had finger joint pain and my toe go numb in the very cold to point I loose dexterity. I use the radio warm glove n hk heaters so tx n hands are unconfortable but flyablw with my coat sleeves jacked up. But ran out of toe Warmer so my toe have suffered last few times I ve tried to go yesterday but snow stopped n frozen combo lock at the gate. By them I was spent. Maybe this wkend I can fly inside a gym if big enough for 380. Have to see
Trex_600n,Trex_500,MR25,MikadoLoGo5003D_KDE,CastleCreations,Ys,JR XG8,Sab Goblin 380/X_Nova/Bk_Servos, JR TagsMini//Sab Goblin 500Pulse Edition, Sab Goblin570Carbon_SABUSA_X_Nova_BkServos_KDE,RJX-Swash,JR-SPG-Tail/TagsMini_JRX-Bus.
JEEPWORLD2002 is offline        Reply With Quote