View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
rcjames
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tøp View Post
now that aeolus is closed, i can tell you that AHF china sold the parts to us ahf-europe at prices that made it imposible for us sell parts much cheaper than the prices you could se at our home page, if we were to make any monney. they told us that the price was the lowest they could offer. we even started splitting up helicopter kits because of these high spare parts costs, selling kits in pieces to try to make a better profit and being able to lower prices.

After we started selling these helicopters and after we had introduced the helicopter to europe they began sellling parts to vendors in china at very low prices, a big problem to us because the chinise vendors were selling the parts at 1-2% over our cost from china, and we had to pay VAT (25%) (wich we were refunded when exporting from europe, but we also had to pay 10% toll wich were not refunded) this made us stop trying to get the helicopters to the market, soon after pegasus modelsport started selling the same helicopters, but calling them a different name. they got a lot of small german shops to start selling these helicopters.
we began just selling our stock as we could se that the factory did not want to support our effort by giving us fair prices, or by not selling to chinese vendors. but the stock was very big, and to this day i still have about 10-15 kits unassembled NIB and about 5 helicopters that have only been assembled for display no motor or servos. and a very very big box of NIB parts, i have not sold. also a couple of artf kits that they started making just before they closed i have lying around. just needs reciever and transmitter

but the factory for these helicopters is closed, and the plastic casting molds have been scrapped.

kind regards

Erik
owner of ahf-eu.com

the site wil be closed down in november.

Do u still have kits?