View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 02:16 PM   #24 (permalink)
toadiscoil
Registered Users

I think you misread my post. I am not asking for Blade to add telemetry. I am asking for Spektrum to add telemetry. I am thinking about people who "graduate" from Blade into kit models but stay with Spektrum and likely a few other Blade models as they progressed.

EDIT: if you are really picky I am asking for Spektrum to add bidirectional SRXL capability to a receiver so that telemetry can be implemented. I think it's in the benefit of Horizon Hobby for users to keep using Spektrum radios and in the benefit of Blade by allowing people to keep their Blade models instead of selling them due to having to use new radios and receivers who have the features they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakky View Post
Ummm...going to have to disagree there. Blade's target customer could give a crap about telemetry. Maybe a dumbed down battery indicator on the radio. How many times do we have people popping into the forum just perplexed as to how to even bind or setup a radio.

Newbies want it to look cool, but be simple, reliable and cheap.
Team Aeropanda / Podcast host Skids Up
toadiscoil is online now        Reply With Quote