View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 09:38 AM   #35 (permalink)
peteski
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thestructured View Post
This.

I'm so tired of hearing people complain on this forum, or really not just here..just the culture of today in general where people complain about literally everything online to the point that people and companies give up.

Those of you that aren't pleased with this heli, you're obviously not in the market for a blade heli in general, so just leave it at that. They make entry level helis and hopefully their new offerings being sold at many hobby shops bring more people into the hobby.

There are plenty of high end helis out there to move up to later. Or if you already own one, great, let blade be in their niche. No need to knock the blade brand, if it's not for you, don't buy it and move on.
Spot on. Blade got me started in this hobby and I've actually had very few problems with my Blade helis. Still fly my 180 CFX today and it's pretty good for the money. Some people just bitch and whine about everything these days. I wouldn't actually consider buying this heli, but only because I'm past the point of buying any Blade heli. But that doesn't mean it isn't suitable for a relative beginner looking for a reasonable BNF option.

DX8, BeastX, Heli-X, neXt
peteski is offline        Reply With Quote