View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users
Posts: 5,400
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts

I also installed the new tail pitch slider and started to work on the rudder pushrod. My wire pushrod is still fine but I'm switching over to the CF rod since its apart.

I had the CF on my v1 until the first crash, it works great but I did once have the JBWeld loosen up. So this time no fooling around, I used hysol

(BTW, Ive used JBWeld on CF airplane pushrods forever without a single failure - some of those have lasted over 10 years. I think its just the higher freq vibes on the heli that caused an issue)

Shop time so far: 15+ hr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-12-17 18.35.57_resize.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	731772   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-12-17 18.36.44_resize.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	731773  
MA Whiplash Gas v2 | HelixHeli T700 Gas conversion | T450 Sport FBL | OMP M1
Futaba, Bavarian Demon, Hanson Engines| DIY Lithium field battery

Last edited by jharkin; 12-18-2017 at 02:59 PM..
jharkin is offline        Reply With Quote