Thread: Out Of Idea's
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
backshed904
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzel1 View Post
Hello, It will not hold a lateral hover. I have to constantly give it commands. On my Ncpx and my Mcpx bl and my other helis they will hover without no commands for a short time. This is the only heli that I have had a LOT of problems trying to get a nice stable hover out of it. I did get rid of the vertical play in the main shaft without binding and still have the same problem I ordered a new swash and i am hoping this will get me closer to getting rid of this problem.
I've been messing with it 250 for a long time now hovers are tricky what I ended up finally doing was just Expo it was my fingers causing it not to released a study at least try it. I have a tail bounce that I can't get rid of on mine I have there neuron 9 axis flybarless controller on it and stop gains is hard to tweek. I had some slop and added the spacers to where it could freely turn but no play some Expo for both Banks and it holds straight even in a 10 mile an hour wind it's my tail bounce that I go nuts about good luck
backshed904 is offline        Reply With Quote