View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 08:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
aburn09
Registered Users

Default Omibus f3 Motor Remapping ?

I've asked this before but ill try again......A few years ago I built a Police Quadcopter from my own design which had a naze32 board in it and I was using Spektrum Tx and Rx at the time and as you can see all worked well after a little help on here remapping the motors to move down by two allowing what was motors 1 and 2 to become my servo switches which operated the siren and lights separately.

Quad'COP'ter..... (0 min 33 sec)

However ive since decided to update the quad and put in a Omnibus F3 flight controller and I intend to upgrade the motors and lights but i'm stuck remapping the motors by two enabling servo tilt on the FC as before and remapping the motors through the cli on betaflight.
I've got the lights and siren to work but i can only get motors one and two to spin up (which are now in 3 and 4's old slot)
Ive enclosed the original mapping and my remapping to see if anyone can find the answer......I've tried with and without 'servo tilt enabled ' but motors 3 and 4 refuse to spin up going through betaflights motor tab again only 1 and 2 will spin up ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Omnibus F3.JPG (58.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Original.JPG (16.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg New.JPG (17.2 KB, 3 views)
aburn09 is offline        Reply With Quote