View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Guapo131
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I figured it out.

I opened both Heli-X 6.1 and 7.0 at the same time and started switching back and forth trying to see what the differences in some settings were. Then I noticed that I had previously saved some controller configurations in v6.1 (in addition to the default PPM.xml).

So just to clarify my procedures: I went into Heli-X 7.0 and loaded the default file C:\HeliX7.0\controllers\PPM.xml. (i had already tried this). Still not working.

But then, I navigated to the Heli-X 6.1 folder and loaded the controller config file that were saved in v6.1 into Heli-X v7.0; i.e. "C:\HeliX6.1\controllers\KyleCustomControllerSetti ngs1.xml".

This worked!

So to recap: essentially, if you save the controller config from v6.1 and load it into v7.0, it works.

Yay, thanks for the help ya'll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drparker151 View Post
Have you tried running Joy.cpl? type joy.cpl at a command prompt. I use the wireless WS1000 adapter so not much else I can add.
FYI, this "joy.cpl" thing at the command line is the same thing as "windows settings> devices and printers> ppm to USB>properties>test" which was tried before, and it has always worked fine/recognized inputs on this screen.
Blade CX2 stock, & DX8, +some quads + small fixed wings
Guapo131 is offline        Reply With Quote