View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 11:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Malevolence
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

There is no binding that I can find, just some play between the push rod and servo. Both my stock 130x tail servos have the same amount of play. The tail seems to randomly and intermittently stop responding to rudder input. For example, I can fly gentle forward circles in my yard and at some point it starts to piro on it's own and doesn't respond to rudder for a few seconds, but then it goes back to normal. One time it was spinning on the ground when I was spooling up to lift off, so I held the model in my hand with throttle at 0, and moved the rudder stick left and right until it started responding again, then I set it back down and it took off normally. I can fly it normally doing flips and inverted hovers, and the tail holds fine, until it randomly doesn't. It does not seem to be related to any flight forces it can fail just tail in hovering, but then hold and work normally 3 seconds later while flying backwards.

I took some pics last night, not the best and doesn't show the guides you were asking about, but I'm not at home to take other pics or video right now.

Malevolence is offline        Reply With Quote