View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Thomas.Heiss
Registered Users

Wow, directly in 3D mode after bind.
I guess this must have been "fun" in the living room with the wrong (-100%) throttle cut / hold programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousnation View Post
no flybars allowed
Looks like HH has read YOUR footer and decided to discontinue all their flybar parts for my Blade 4503D paddle heli :-)

I still have it....have the aluminium flybar seesaw holder set as the tuning alu variant.
I am fine for 2-3 crashes but after that I run out of feathering shafts main shafts and other flybar parts.

For sure I do not even have to say that the full head is too costly to consider a direct FBL 450X parts swap.

I could get a ALZRC X360 - including main blades and canopy - for a good kit price.

My plastic Blade 450 main frame is still corrupted a bit because of the front left landing leg; maybe it would have been good to use a separate bottom plate, like I have seen it on a Trex 450 model from an acquaintance.

One of the pitch compensator / washout control arms is not level / as high as the other one which affects blade tracking and zero pitch, very weird.
Not sure if they can bend in a crash; plastic material looks quite stiff and not bent.
But the replacement cost for the 4503D (not the FBL variant) alone is 24EUR and the 450X uses a different number.

More and more Blade spare parts seem to becoming unavailable at the LHS wall and prices have increased since 2012 steadily when I compare 2015 or 2016 and for discontinued models....maybe it really is time next year to swap to ALZRC as "priority direct mail" from China (DHL) does not take longer than 7 days?!

I have no interest to have to pay for a main frame 20EUR, the canopy another 24EUR...maybe I find here in Germany a used replacement head.

At the least the old ESC (no governor) works...just need to find a way how to mount a new midi servo on the 450 tail boom
Walkera Devo 10/DeviationTX (12CH DSMx & telemetry)...Ex-DX8...Blade 4503D...Walkera V120D02s...XK K110...Blade 200QX quad...Ex-NanoCPX...Ex-120SR...StrykerQ (LEDs, M2 tuning)...Ex-MPX EGP...PPZ P51-D...PZ Wildcat (searching fuselage-firewall)
Thomas.Heiss is offline        Reply With Quote