View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
dshriver
Registered Users

Default Kolibri - Futaba Telemetry

Iím trying to get the telemetry working from my Kolibri 140 to my Futaba radio and I could use some help.

Here is my setup
KOLIBRI 140 LV-I
Futaba r7008sb receiver
Futaba 18SZ transmitter

I used the progunit to update the Kolibri to the most current firmware.

I have the master cable (red, white, black) connected to channel 3 of my receiver which is the throttle channel. The front telemetry 5 pin connection has 2 wires connected (white and black) to a 3 pin JR style connector on pins 1 and 3. This JR connector is plugged into the S.Bus-2 port on the receiver. Telemetry is turned on in the transmitter.

After making all the connections I rebound my receiver. I see the telemetry for the receiver voltage, but the Kontronik telemetry doesnít show up in the sensor list. I can manually add it at slot 8 but it doesnít get any data from the ESC.

Iíve tried 2 different receivers with the same results. I verified that the telemetry was working by adding a Futaba temperature sensor to the system as a test. Iíve also tried registering the Kolibri ESC using the connection on the back of the transmitter, but the transmitter always gives me the error that the sensor is not ready.

Any suggestions?
dshriver is offline        Reply With Quote