View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Thomas.Heiss
Registered Users

Recently I stumbled across the wireless RX2SIM wireless adapter in an online shop.
It had a pretty interesting feature comparison with the other available "Simstick Professional" adapter.

A LHS has a USB (wired) interface cable in stock for ~21EUR from a German distributor...

......you probably need to buy something more expensive to receive quality and more than limited 4-5 channel support instead of going for cheaper China dongles/interfaces with USB signal problems / channel jitter?!

I would be interested to successfully connect the Walkera Devo10 transmitter to one of my two old PCs to be able to either use ClearView or Heli-X or Multiplex MultiFlight with a true joystick/gamecontroller interface support.

Unfortunately I have several problems with the RF InterLink Elite USB controller or the Devo10 in USBHID mode on these two (old) computers and the helis act quite strange in Heli-X V4.2 with a heavy (left roll + back) drift even with a good mid signal (I have calibrated several times in Windows + SIM).
Heli-X9c demo shows me a rendering error....so there is some other issue with the Nvidia graphics card driver or not supporting the full OpenGL 2.0 spec and renderers/shaders.
Probably this is caused by the older computer hardware and quite old and low-spec graphic cards.

The two Spektrum wireless adapters from HorizonHobby are even more expensive but for sure are not supported by RF 6.5.
Walkera Devo 10/DeviationTX (12CH DSMx & telemetry)...Ex-DX8...Blade 4503D...Walkera V120D02s...XK K110...Blade 200QX quad...Ex-NanoCPX...Ex-120SR...StrykerQ (LEDs, M2 tuning)...Ex-MPX EGP...PPZ P51-D...PZ Wildcat (searching fuselage-firewall)
Thomas.Heiss is offline        Reply With Quote