View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 05:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Beserkr
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I just had to look up what bank switching was... It does sound pretty useful I have to admit.

I don't suppose you know if Spektrum Panic (rescue?) Is supported by the DX6? I know I couldnt get it work on the 6i with my Nano.
I'll do some more research in to OpenTx over the weekend, and try to decide what the bloody hell I want to do going forward.

What radio?
Sell or keep the B400?
Just fly the Nano this year and build up skill? Or buy another micro - 150s? 230s? Wildcard OMP M2?

Update OT....
I took apart the 6i again earlier this evening, gave the elevator pot a very aggressive clean (well, as aggressive as you can get with a Q tip) and teased out the feeler contacts a touch more to provide a more positive contact. It worked, got through ten packs and managed to cut a little grass for the first time with the Nano 🙂

That said, the rudder pot seems to have gone a bit rogue now, pulling to the left! I managed to workaround it using some sub trim, but that's poor form and it's obvious that this TX's days are numbered. Certainly won't trust it with the B400 again.

Blade 400 '3DX' | 150s | OMP M2
DX9
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjxIBBszfXNcHtNCM7dbELg
Beserkr is online now        Reply With Quote