View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 08:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
AirMuggy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskareot View Post
Nope not an issue at all flying great. New DX6 - think of it like the DX8 programming guide that is out there from Alan S. But you will have to reverse servos and minor adjustments are different.

First and foremost - a start point is the MSR pots.. I use 1 oclock on roll and 12 on gain and do all my other adjustments from the raidio.

What are you using?

THE REASON... and you will love this.. that it is RED is that your gain is not above.. get this... 51.9 % SOOO put your gain to 52% and do not go lower on the radio. (Make sure the pots on the MSR are at least at the 12 oclock postions. (BOTH).

Start there and report back... so many people I know had this issue and I told them to do this and they both went green and bound..

Dumb yep..
NOTE: This is assuming you have a DSMX Satellite involved in this...

so:
Gain to over 52% on the radio prior
Both pots to 12 oclock make sure not 6 oclock... some are turned down from the factory.. THEN go through the bind process. Unplug the satellite and repeat if it does not do it right away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Q0AiDkfXk
Bought trex150 2 weeks ago and still can’t get it to bind to dx6 gen 2. Same problem 5 years later so they never resolved it. It binds to my dx4e but will not complete the entire bind process to grs
AirMuggy is offline        Reply With Quote