View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xrayted
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by trillian View Post
No, it is opposite of what is normal. Pardon my use of words like 'forward' and 'back'.

I'll explain it this way, if you lay it down with the sticks facing up - the FM position that is also 'up' will be position 2, push it down one and it's position 1, and all the way down is position 0 - same as what is written on there. That's what it should be.... but this one is 180 degrees away, it is the opposite, the position that is all the way up is normal mode.

I know you can go in and name position 0 as flight mode 2, or you could call it anything you want. But I see no way to reverse what is 'pos 0' and 'pos 2'. If there is a way to change that I sure haven't seen it :-o

And if you go into throttle or pitch curves, you'll see that 'N 1 2' indicator for what curve goes with what position.

It sure looks to me like what the TX considers position 0, 1 and 2 appear to be hard-wired.

Yes, you can change what the positions do, but I don't think you can actually change the positions without physically rotating the switch.
Ok that makes sense, but you say the complete opposite in your third paragraph of the original post which is exactly how it should be and what was confusing me.

Yeah, Im not sure how he would have reversed it as I have never had the reason to do so myself ever personally. Not sure if you have an RCG account, but one of the long time Spektrum TX developers is over there (Andy Kuntz) so maybe hit him up for advice if you do. I know he has helped many with complicated custom mixes and other functions over the years

Also dumb question, but have you downloaded the manual and checked there yet? Its a big PDF and there are actually more flight modes than just the three switch positions that can be configured (5 or 10 if I recall correctly), but I have no idea if this is the solution or not, but it cant hurt to go through the manual if you haven't already