View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 01:29 PM   #44 (permalink)
toadiscoil
Registered Users

How, in your opinion, are the ergonomics of the NX10 vs the DX9? I also have a DX6, which was my first "real" radio as my 200SRX came with one and I used that until I purchased my next heli at that time: a 360 CFX. The DX9 feels much better in my hands, I use the DX6 for simming only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasond1979 View Post
Well Javier,

I too have the DX9 that I've had for about four years. If your just looking at functionality well hard to justify upgrading your DX9 that works right? But perhaps you could justify the expense by having a second transmitter that you can buddy box with your friends? Why did I get it when I really didn't need to. Well I go back to when I first purchased the DX8 gen 1 transmitter and within 18 months they came out with the DX9. Back then it was hard to justify the upgrade when the DX8 Gen 1 did everything I wanted it to. But I wanted to future proof myself and go with the future so I upgraded forgot the price but it wasn't cheap.

So my recommendation if you too want to go with the future purchase a DX10 if not wait a year or two and then upgrade perhaps. By the way I've used the heck out of my DX9 for siming and flying my models and I haven't worn out my gimbals. Truth is I probably could go for years without wearing them out, and when I did, could send the transmitter back to Horizon for replacement no?

Bottom line I purchased an NX10 because I wanted something similar to my DX9 but newer. I just didnt want to deal with the boot times of the IX12.
Team Aeropanda / Podcast host Skids Up
toadiscoil is online now        Reply With Quote