View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 10:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fusion
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanasit View Post
SOLVED:
Or you can disable the take off hover compensation (swashplate tilt) , by temporary set the Throttle value in FP much higher, say 80 in place of the default 65.
I believe that if you set the hover throttle to 80 you will actually make sure it's always enabled instead of disabled. Putting it somewhere between 0-35 will actually disable it, i.e. when your ESC won't spool up the motor below 40%.

If I understand correctly you are trying to say that once you "break through" the hover compensation, the swashplate will roll. So when you increase the hover throttle you'll never break through and thus the rolling won't happen. That would mean that everyone who takes off in Safe should have this effect occurring, because everyone would need more throttle (i.e. 65%) than the set hover throttle (i.e. 55%).

Brian, can you shed a light on this? When I look at the Youtube FC6250HX series with Tom Cogswell he says specifically that the FwrdPrg>Safe>Attitude>Roll value is designed to compensate for not flipping over at take off. He also says the hover throttle is designed to set a limit to which Safe will intervene more to keep the heli more stable when taking off and hovering.
Esky Kob (converted into scale Bell Huey), 200 SRX (converted into scale EC145), 230 S V2 (currently converting into scale MIL-MI 24 Hind), Fusion 360 (might become a 450 Airwolf), SAB Goblin Kraken 580
Fusion is offline        Reply With Quote