View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 03:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
colemn615
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamteam View Post
this is not a valid excuse to me as the open source powered radios can perform this with Brain and Spirit which have zero partnership with the radio maker.

this is not new news, they had also promised telemetry functionality for the old 14MZ and guess what ?
you had to buy a new radio but this time Futaba is no longer among the top 3 best radio sellers and they are seriously playing with fire and losing many customers day by day

indeed, it's been demonstrated that other radios without telemetry had the hardware ready for its purpose

While I agree that Futaba should NOT put just enough hardware to get what they currently have to work they didn't do that. I think some of it is just that they want what they have to work and work well so putting extra in their equipment seems like a waste.

I am hoping with the 32 and the 16iz they have learned from previous mistakes and will not follow that same path going forward but continue to have the same level of quality they currently have.