View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 04:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
spider88
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloucher View Post
Yet again I have to thank all you guys, spider88 for all your info, myxiplx for your well written explanation of some of the terms I need to learn and, in advance, Ade_Law.
Ade, I've attached the screenshots you asked for plus a screenshot of my Tx settings.
To clarify, when I say the simulation is game-like, what I mean is that the heli model I'm using (a Trex 550) takes off seemingly much more stably than I imagine it would do in real life. I can't for the life of me hover it as I'm continually chasing it all over the place - but that's simply down to my lack of ability currently, I'm sure.

EDIT - I forgot to add that sometimes when I reset the model to start again (usually in training mode), the shaking effect you get when the model is reset sometimes doesn't stop and I have to exit the sim and then restart. Is that something that can be easily fixed?
you are using the same channel for throttle and pitch.
You change axis pitch (you must have one other channel that it moves when you move the throttle stick, axis 2 is channel motor)
After
you entry in mený workshop
click on flybarless (as in the picture)

in flybarless mode if you have beginer the model is easy
you changhe this parameter in 3d (as in the picture)

after in system settings mený in simulation you do the same thing (as in the picture)

and you check if simulation sped is 100% (as in the picture)

now you remember to change axis why now you use channel motor for motor and pitch but it's not right
One channel is motor and other channel is pitch.
Also i made this error but after i fixed.
The model fly anyway but is erroneous
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flybarless.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	920317   Click image for larger version

Name:	3d.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	920319   Click image for larger version

Name:	simulation.jpg