View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Join Date: Sep 2007

Hi Dave,
We are going to make a decision on Friday nigh (before 7 pm) t if we are going to move the event to Sunday.

We will be updating the website SWARM at that time as well as posting it on FB as well.

You can send me a direct message as well if you want.

President S.W.A.R.M
Field Rep Oxy / Lynx
VControl Touch [Goblin 700, 500, Oxy 5, 4 Max, 4, 3 TE, 3]
RCHN Citizen #77
junglegym is offline        Reply With Quote