View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Indokast
Registered Users

Default October 1 update from Luca

Via Facebook:

October 1 2021.. Covid update.
Like mostly of you know we was closed for the past 2 month.. some of us with myself was living at the factory... finally .....wait! let me say again FINALLY.. today we are free again! Yes! We survive to this pandemic.. we lost friends we lost money and time.. but with sacrifice we still here.. this morning I was able to saw my family again. was unreal and emotional feeling.. all of us wait for so long that was intimidating.. but we did.. and thinks now can just restart.. Next Monday company will open.. unfortunately we lost some workers that decided to move back to they home town city and be closer they family.. I can just respect and support that.. some of our vendors here in Vietnam they close business cause they cannot survive so long.. I suffer for they. I feel lucky.. again.. always cause we are here stronger and motivated than ever.. is a new normal.. sort of... a reburn.. will be just fine to restart a new time... life need of that sometime.. those two month help me to clear see my life and my expectations.. and of course all my mistakes.. will take some time to fully back but I aim for a better and lean life.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211002-073132_Facebook.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	934809