Thread: Flybars!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 09:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
nightflyr
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgeHeli View Post
First up I do think that this is an excellent set of vids and pointing someone at them provides them with an invaluable resource.

However for social hobbies the best and worse of the internet is laid bare here. The idea that we should no longer discuss stuff because it was all discussed back in - name your year. I like talking and where possible imparting knowledge. It’s not uncommon to see references to searching for yourself but this then precludes conversation and hence forums die. I have recently got into a new to me very old hobby and thankfully there are still people willing to chat about stuff that for them is as simple as setting up a flybar or configuring a radio/FBL set up to us. So yes do some research but for the sake of the hobby chat about stuff.

I also agree.

But with subject(s) this far encompassing and all the possible side marker questions involved....
IE .Setting up a mechanical flybar and possibly radio setup.
It serves as to direct to a complete explanation for clarity and time sake.
With a specific and / or singular question, it would be far easier and social to directly answer the inquiry.

nightflyr is offline        Reply With Quote