Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > AVIrem StickMover

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AndrewJHawes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2018, 01:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Thank you to Jim Graham and Moderators

I would like to say thank you to Jim Graham and the Moderators for allowing the new AVIrem Stickmover section. I was not aware of a process to initiate this move, and I suggest many others weren't either! Thank you!
I will inform the manufacturers in Germany, that this new subsection exists, and to keep an eye on it.
Where the manufacturers maintain a 'Support' area on their own website: https://www.avirem.de/en/support/ and the manufacturers encourage anybody with issues to use this platform, not everybody with requests for advice will wish to always use this official facility. Obviously, there are world time-zone constraints, and in an instant gratification world, people are often surprised by a small time lag before response. The world-wide audience nature of Helifreak sometimes is able to circumvent this.
Andy
PJing and jhamel like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2018, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Stickmover user

Great idea for a forum. I would love to see a file exchange on here. You guys can record your flights on the NeXt sim and import them to use on the Stickmover. I even find that those files move the gimble sticks with greater precision then the files on the Stickmover site.
aaamedeus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2018, 02:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Thanks aaamedeus!
When I have a few moments, I will start the ball rolling, unless anyone would like to go first. I have to admit that I am not very good with NeXt yet. I did record a flight a while ago, but am a bit shaky on the process of storage and replay!
AndrewJHawes is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Having a dedicated forum to the StickMover is a great idea! I really do like the idea of getting a file exchange going as well. I've just unboxed mine and will be playing with it some more over the holidays.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in