|Register||FAQ||PM||Events||Groups||Blogs||Calendar||Mark Forums Read|
|HeliFreak Rules Helifreak Rules|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-02-2010, 08:55 AM||#1|
My HF Map location
Join Date: Jan 2005
For Sale Section Rules
FOR SALE THREADS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN THE CLASSIFIED FORUMS
Also check out commercial rules here
1. Don't challenge someone's price in the thread. Don't like the price? Move on or PM the seller. You don't have to buy it. You aren't "protecting" anyone. As with anything in life, purchasing items is always "caveat emptor" (buyer beware).
2. Don't get into pissing matches in the for sale threads. If you don't like the price or you have a problem with the buyer or seller, take it to PM.
3. If you've sold an item, mark it so. If you can't edit the thread or the post, ask a Forum Support person to do so. We ask that you don't close the thread, so any feedback (positive or negative) can be attached to the thread.
4. If you are looking to buy something, post it in the WTB section. In short, be smart about where you place your items for sale. It's a lot of additional work on support staff to organize improperly placed threads (for sale or WTB).
5. You don't have to "bump" or TTT (to the top) your For Sale thread, if you do, once a day is sufficient.
6. Discussion threads are not bumped.
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around
Bringing people out of Radio Shack and into the hobby.
Last edited by Mercuriell; 09-14-2013 at 04:32 PM..