Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 450X

Blade 450X Blade 450X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default What do you think of Fusuno Canopies and Co.

I was looking for a larger canopy for the 450X so I could put in larger batteries. I contacted Fusuno and they sent me an email saying the had a new canopy (450EX) for the Blade 450 X and that it was made to accept larger batteries.

In the e same email they asked if I wanted one. I sent them and email asking how much, and got no reply.

I went on their live chat and chatted with someone who told me the price and that I could have any of their current paint designs. I asked how I should go about placing the order, and they said to order it through the email adderss.

So I sent out the email and included a photo from their website showing the paint scheme that I wanted. I also asked how I would be expected to make payment and if they could send me an email when the canopy shipped.

Still no reply. I'm thinking this is just a little too weird, so I'm thinking maybe I should not go through with the transaction?

I mean if they won't even respond so I can send them $$$ maybe I should take a step back...
whodothevoodoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodothevoodoo View Post
I was looking for a larger canopy for the 450X so I could put in larger batteries. I contacted Fusuno and they sent me an email saying the had a new canopy (450EX) for the Blade 450 X and that it was made to accept larger batteries.

In the e same email they asked if I wanted one. I sent them and email asking how much, and got no reply.

I went on their live chat and chatted with someone who told me the price and that I could have any of their current paint designs. I asked how I should go about placing the order, and they said to order it through the email adderss.

So I sent out the email and included a photo from their website showing the paint scheme that I wanted. I also asked how I would be expected to make payment and if they could send me an email when the canopy shipped.

Still no reply. I'm thinking this is just a little too weird, so I'm thinking maybe I should not go through with the transaction?

I mean if they won't even respond so I can send them $$$ maybe I should take a step back...
Something is amiss, they are the best. Give them a call and express your email experiance. You wont be disappointed.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorJ View Post
Something is amiss, they are the best. Give them a call and express your email experiance. You wont be disappointed.
Never could find a phone number for them. They made contact again this evening and got things right. I completed the transaction and the canopy should be on it's way in about 10 days....I hope.

It will look like this except that it is designed to allow the use of larger batteries.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just ordered a bunch of Canopy's from them. I found them to be very good and responded promptly. I would recommend you email them again.

I ordered a 450EX for the blade too. They are making me up some "infinite fire" canopys the visability is fantastic on it.

Btw guys Spray paint your tailfin, horizontal fin & landing gear bright NEON orange and you'll be able to see exactly where the heli is pointing from 150 feet away. Best upgrade to this heli is to throw the POS blue/black canopy in the bin. I be it has caused many crashes just cause its so hard to see.
Sambuka is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Use their online order form. I've purchased 2 canopies and some tail fins and rudder blades from them. Everything arrived in 8 days to my door. Packaging was amazing.

Im sure they get ALOT of E-mails. They are a trusted company I would purchase from them without hesitation. Good luck!
* G700c BRAIN2 * T-rex 500 *308DUO *450x #429
Relisys190 is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The only problem with using the online order system, was that this canopy does not exist at this time. With no part number I had nothing to put into the system.

I had first sent them an email asking about changing the decal on the 4503D and making it an X. They sent me an email back saying that sure they could do that. But they also included a picture of a unpainted Blade 450 EX over size canopy. And they asked if I would like to have one. Of course I replyed that I would like one and asked how I could order it. At that point the communication seemed to break down.

Foretuneately we got it figured out and I expect that in 2 weeks or less I will have one of, if not the first custom Fusuno Custom E-Flite Blade 450 EX canopy.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

And I just bought this blank TREX 450 canopy.

Interested to see how the "extra battery room" works out. That's all I am really interested in.
Kumba is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

What are considered better quality fellas canomod or fusuno? I picked up a fusuno canopy a few Weeks ago and it was great qualkty and a smooth transaction from helidirect

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Trex 500 ESP(DFC) Ikon, Radix] [Goblin 700 CompBK, 4525, Ikon, Helix 695 ] [Rave ENV Nitro O.S 105-R,Ikon,Cyclone] Rave ENV Electric]Scorpion 4525,Ikon, Outrage, SAB [Goblin 500] Ikon Rails 516 ]Blade 180 CFX]Goblin 570 12S Xnova
Blade120 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My experience with Fusuno has been terrible thus far. I ordered the pineapple 450 canopy as well, but what I got in today was not it. It took 5 days to process the order (did not show as out of stock...but not the biggest deal),I payed for the 3 day shipping, tracking number never got updated..
Anywho, I already posted the pics of it in the B400 thread..so if you have ordered a custom painted ( I cannot find this ones design on their site), I have it.

On a side note I have yet to get an email back from them and there isn't a contact number anywhere on their website. Yeah, Im pretty upset about it.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Here's a thread I started about the new canopy a while back: https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=404541
Old 04-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

I finally got a response from Fusuno. I sent them the pics of the canopy I received and gave them the numbers inside the canopy. They want ME to ship it to some dude, and they're gonna have him ship me mine.......uh, I dont think so.
I dont know if they're for sure he has mine, besides..what if either one gets lost or damaged in transit..whos covering the insurance?. Not to mention Ill have to box this turd back up good so It doesn't get damaged and then waste my lunch break going to the UPS store.

Im filling a claim with PP and I told them Im not sending out anything anywhere till I have the product I ordered in my hand...Ill gladly send this canopy back to them, but only when I get mine and they front the shipping cost (after all, they can request a pickup tag from ups and theyll come pick it up from me..then it wont cost me anything but a little time)
For $54 total cost Im not gonna be anybody's errand boy
Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Someone should make a Canopy like the TDR for these. I don't know about everyone else but that heli just looks awesome to me.
More feedback... http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/maxthepersonz-117310.html
Maxthepersonz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Oh, now I'm getting worried....LDH that's pretty rich. They scew up the shipment that you pain extra for and probably didn't get and now they want you to pick up the cost of shipping to fix their scerw-up.

Yup, I'm starting to get worried....cause I bit the apple for $25 3 day shipping as well. What I want to know is shipping from where. Are they located in the USA or SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodothevoodoo View Post
Oh, now I'm getting worried....LDH that's pretty rich. They scew up the shipment that you pain extra for and probably didn't get and now they want you to pick up the cost of shipping to fix their scerw-up.

Yup, I'm starting to get worried....cause I bit the apple for $25 3 day shipping as well. What I want to know is shipping from where. Are they located in the USA or SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Vietnam.
Fat_Kid is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

The best they offered was to reimburse me the cost to ship to him and a whole 20% off my next order (20% off a $25 canopy=$5.00....what a joke)

So I sent him his stuff next day air, now Fusuno owes me $63

I dont play games, especially when it comes to my money.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

So far nothin' but crickets from Fusuno. Ive sent two emails, the only resonse was "yes we got your email, now its up to our accounting dept"
Needless to say that set me on fire!!

So..I now have a dispute via PP for the cost of the original order..as Im $113 into this deal and dont have $hit to show for it.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Update: They just emailed me saying they weren't going to refund anything untill I drop the PP dispute. So basically kill the claim, and they'll refund my money...or maybe only some of it and I cant reopen the claim because PP wont let you once you close it.
I explained to them that the dispute is my insurance policy and no "claim" has been filed yet, and that I would close the dispute once I was refunded. Somebody gonna have to stick their neck out and show a little trust, and I did that with shipping dude his stuff for them and fronting the cost..now its their turn.

I mean, am I looking at this whole deal wrong or what?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I think Fusuno's reputation is going down hill fast. I ordered a new Blade 450EX canopy on April 17th and paid the extra for the 3 day shipping ($54 total).

Before the order was placed I questioned them via chatroom about the production time. I was told 7 to 10 days and that it would then be shipped 3 day UPS. At that point I asked if I could expect to have my canopy in 14 days, and the answer was "I supose so."

I emailed them on Tuesday looking for an update and got a reply from Hachi saying they had just returned to work from a holiday and she would check on my order. Nothing since then. I will hope to get my canopy but will never order from Fusuno again. They are evedently not very trust worthy. I will be checking to see if they ever have their chatroom open agian, but something tells me things are not going well in Fusuno land.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Same exact experience. I ordered my 450EX canopy over a month ago and it still shows "Processing". When I ask them when it will ship, I'm always told "end of week".

Arrgh....
Old 05-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

I had a similar experience recently. Ordered a bunch of canopies, they emailed me so far with 4 of them that were painted they looked good. Still waiting on the rest before they send the order out. Was expecting a fast turn around as they seem to be the market leader with the best canopies. Although I just read in another thread they are moving factories which would explain the delay i guess.
Sambuka is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in