Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 450X

Blade 450X Blade 450X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's not just Fusuno...I placed an order with Canomod on the 15th with 3 day shipping and it's still not out. They won't respond to e-mails either, if it's not out by the 7th I'm filing a dispute and getting my money back.

Are they the same company?
azezeil is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by azezeil View Post
It's not just Fusuno...I placed an order with Canomod on the 15th with 3 day shipping and it's still not out. They won't respond to e-mails either, if it's not out by the 7th I'm filing a dispute and getting my money back.

Are they the same company?
I'm not sure if they are the same company or not. I had to try twice tonight to get them to respond to me on the Fusuno Chat line. The first time there customer support person noticed who it was and left the chat room. After a couple of more tries I was finally connected to someone named Helen Nguyen. Below is a copy of our conversation. I got ticked off when they said that maybe next week they would ship my canopy. I'm going to give them a very hard time about this, because I questioned them quite a bit about the time frame I could expect for production to shipping. I was told 7 to 10 days for production and then it would ship. I bet I'll never see that canopy. And yes I will file a dispute with PayPal as well. And I will also recommend that PayPal revoke Fusuno's PayPal privileges.

This is not the first time I have run into this type of poor company service. They think they can just keep taking your money and then give you what ever kind of crappy service they want. Well if they don't have the privilege of using Visa MasterCard and PayPal, they won't keep doing it for long.

System 10:22:00 PM

System is getting started. [Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:22:00 PM]

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

Helen Nguyen enters the chatroom.

Helen Nguyen 10:22:03 PM

Hello Bert VanOstran, my name is Helen Nguyen, how may I help you?

Bert Van 10:22:32 PM

I was wondering if you can give me an update on my order number 5702?

Helen Nguyen 10:23:51 PM

hi Bert

Bert Van 10:24:08 PM

Hi Hellen, how are you today?

Helen Nguyen 10:24:42 PM

Please allow me a few second so I can check your order

Bert Van 10:24:54 PM

Thank you

Helen Nguyen 10:26:36 PM

Your canopy is still processing

Maybe we will ship it within next week

Bert Van 10:27:39 PM

I ordered on April 17th. I was told that it would take 7 to 10 days to process. Is this incorrect?

Helen Nguyen 10:31:00 PM

We have just come back from Holidays, your canopy was out of stock and our guys have made the new one for you ,sorry for making you wait so long

Bert Van 10:34:34 PM

This is poor service. If you were not ready to start selling these canopies you should not have started taking orders. I am more than a little upset. This kind of poor customer service is not good for your company. It will probably be all over the internet soon, IF YOU KEEP TREATING CASH PAYING CUSTOMERS THIS WAY. My next step will be to contact Paypal for a refund. You should keep your customers updated when there will be delays. Not just take their money and then get around to making the canopy when ever you feel like it. NOT HAPPY HERE, Thanks for nothing.

System 10:38:55 PM

The representative has left the conversation. If you have further questions please leave a message: . Thank you!

Last edited by whodothevoodoo; 05-04-2012 at 12:00 AM..
whodothevoodoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ahh so its not just me then...

I fianlly got my refund on those shipping costs, I lost $3.00 in the PP transaction but its better than $73.00. It took them a week to refund my money.

They suck in my book..never again...

At least Canomod has it in plain writing on their homepage "all orders take 7-10 to process", Fusuno only says "out of stock items take 7-10 to process"
Old 05-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDartHeli View Post
Ahh so its not just me then...

I fianlly got my refund on those shipping costs, I lost $3.00 in the PP transaction but its better than $73.00. It took them a week to refund my money.

They suck in my book..never again...

At least Canomod has it in plain writing on their homepage "all orders take 7-10 to process", Fusuno only says "out of stock items take 7-10 to process"
I had a long chat with Hachi at Fusuo just a few minutes ago. I am now assured by them that they will clear coat and ship my canopy as soon as possible. I will reserve further judgement until I get my canopy. They did send me a very nice picture via email, for what ever that is worth.

These companies seem to think that it's OK to just take our money and then do whatever they feel like. If we continue to be complacent, they will continue to give poor service. The only way that they stay in business is by the use of Visa MasterCard and PayPal. I work for a company that provides excellent customer service. We are continually told that we must do everything possible to keep the customer happy.

Even though our customers are much larger companies the same applies to companies like Fusuno. If they are allowed to continue giving poor CS they will see no reason to change. I hope that the conversation I had this evening reaches someone in their management as that is the only way they will ever change, short of having their Visa, MasterCard, PayPal privileges revoked. This may seem drastic but it is a real possibility. And one they had better get used to if they want to continue to do international business.

I got one excuse after another. First it was the holiday and then they were moving to a new factory. Next I was told that they only have one mold and are making canopies as fast as they can. These are just excuses. They should be up front with their customer about these things before the sale. If it is true that they have only one mold and that they just completed a move to a new factory, then they knew these things before I placed my order. I asked them, on their chat line before placing my order how long from order to production to shipping. They gave me an explicit answer and gave me no reason to believe that they would not follow through as stated.

Sorry for the rant, but living with this kind of thing every day can cause it to get to me when I'm on the receiving end of the lousy CS. Because they have the reputation of providing some of the best product available, I hope that they follow up and continue to improve in the future.

Bert

Edit; Did you ever get your canopy?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

I totally agree, 25 days into the order now. I totally expected maybe 15 days max to have them all painted and shipped. To have big delays like this really is bad for their reputation. I honestly would think twice about ordering from them again after this experience. Thats bad cause they had a decent name and reputation from what I thought. Not sure where they are painting these canopies but Asians in 3rd world countries don't usually take holidays they get a 13th month wage paid to them in December instead. So god knows where their factory is.
Sambuka is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

https://www.helifreak.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambuka View Post
I totally agree, 25 days into the order now. I totally expected maybe 15 days max to have them all painted and shipped. To have big delays like this really is bad for their reputation. I honestly would think twice about ordering from them again after this experience. Thats bad cause they had a decent name and reputation from what I thought. Not sure where they are painting these canopies but Asians in 3rd world countries don't usually take holidays they get a 13th month wage paid to them in December instead. So god knows where their factory is.
Rodney Kirstine is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm getting pretty upset because I've heard nothing but good things about both companies up until this point. I've now been waiting 3x the "expected" shipment time, wtf is that? I'm now sending out my 3rd email telling them they have until the 7th to, at the very least, show me pictures of my custom canopy. If you're doing a move, or have expected down time, there NEEDS to be some sort of comminication with customers, just ignoring them is down right stupid business practice. That's one quick way to run yourself out of business right there.
azezeil is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry you guys are having all these problems with them, but I thank you for posting this issue because I was about to order some canopies from them but will wait it out.

Hachi, replies to all my inquries rather quickly, too bad the same cannot be said for getting the canopies out to you guys............
Mcpx BL2
profilefan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuerfan View Post
Sorry you guys are having all these problems with them, but I thank you for posting this issue because I was about to order some canopies from them but will wait it out.

Hachi, replies to all my inquries rather quickly, too bad the same cannot be said for getting the canopies out to you guys............
The last time I had a chat with Hachi was on May 4th. On May 5th I received a email with updates. My Canopy was shipped from Vietnam on the 5th and is now in a Big Brown Truck somewhere near my home, out for delivery.

I have to give them some credit, when I finally got the fire lit they moved pretty good. It will be just about 3.5 weeks from the time I ordered it until it arrives. I have no doubt that had I not kept after them it could have been twice that long.

I have been told that they do great work and that the Fusuno canopies are some of the best being made.

I'll reserve judgement on that and wait to see if I read any better reports on their production and shipping times, before I order from them again.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Mines on its way and UPS says it will be here tomorrow.
That would be 27 days from the time the order was placed
Old 05-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Please post pics when you get them, I am planning on ordering but can't decide which scheme.....
Mcpx BL2
Old 05-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Mine are also on the way now too 26 days after order, will post pics when they arrive. Ups sent Monday
Old 05-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

They have some new pics up,
http://fusuno.com/index.php?cPath=61...eflekiqr4b41n2

Not sure why they call it blade 450ex, maybe spelling error? Looks great, alot better than the stock canopy......

Mcpx BL2
Old 05-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would assume the "E" is for Extra large. The canopy is supposedly bigger so you can put other batteries in it.
Kumba is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuerfan View Post
They have some new pics up,
http://fusuno.com/index.php?cPath=61...eflekiqr4b41n2

Not sure why they call it blade 450ex, maybe spelling error? Looks great, alot better than the stock canopy......

Never understood blue/white canopies, cloudy = fly from finger stick memory cause good luck seeing your heli for orientation.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Here are some quick shots of my Fusuno Canopy. I'm very pleased with the finished product. It is larger than the stock canopy, but not overly so. I don't think you could put a 4S battery in there. But I'm pretty sure I'll have no trouble getting my 2200 3S 30C batteries under the hood. The paint job is called Pineapple. I like it a lot. I understand that this is one of the more popular color schemes that Fusuno does.

Old 05-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

That Pineapple canopy looks sweet, looks great in the b450 ex version. gonna order one of those next time I do a order.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Very happy with the Pineapple colors. I wanted something bright so I could maintain orientation and I think that the Fusno canopy is going to help.

I still wish Fusuno were a little quicker in production and shipping but it was worth the wait. I'll have to go on the Fusuno web site tonght and let them know how happy I am with the final product. It's not perfect but it sure looks good to me, and I know I rushed them a little.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

I got the pictures of mine last night. I ordered one pineapple and one infinite fire.

This picture is prior to clear coat.
Rodney Kirstine is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

They emailed me back in 1 day. Getting a 450 EX Canopy unpainted for only $12
More feedback... http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/maxthepersonz-117310.html
Maxthepersonz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in