Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8

MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 MD Helis MD5 - MD6 - MD7 - MD8 Factory Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default *NEWS* - New US Dealer/Distributor - *NEWS*

It's with great pleasure I am able to tell you there is a new US and Canadian Dealer for the MD Helicopters.

We will provide Sales and Support for the MD line of products and deal solely with the MD brand.

Our website is www.mdhelicoptersusa.com and is currently in the process of being completed while we await delivery of kits and parts.

If you have any questions, you can contact us directly at [email protected]

Sincerely,
MD Helicopters USA
mdhelicopters is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2014, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Awesome! Im off to have a look!
NZ DAVE is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 11:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sounds awesome but can it be confirmed there is no affiliation with the previous distributer. I see he was the first person to like MD Helicopters USA on facebook.
ChuckL is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chuck,

I can assure you that we are a new dealer/distributor and there is no affiliation with the previous MD importer.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just received a PM from mdhelicopters assuring me there is no affiliation. This sounds like very good news for all current owners and those that have been contemplating this heli but have been scared away by the lack of US support.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah. I was a little concerned when I was looking at urls a month or so ago and It seemed like mike was the owner or the mdhelicopterusa.com or something very similar address?

I duno....I just hope the past is just that. And we can move on with this great heli.

As this is an awesome machine. And I have had the most outstanding support from MD.....Im in for the long haul
NZ DAVE is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default We needed this!

Looking forward to better times
Old 02-18-2014, 01:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

We just confirmed our order with the factory last night. It is currently being processed and should be shipped soon

Once the order arrives, we do need to update product weights for shipping purposes, but once completed, the website will go live.

MD HELICOPTERS USA
Old 02-18-2014, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's interesting that the Epic Facebook page is now named "MD HELI USA" with posts saying that MD Heli is using the epic site to fulfill orders until the new site goes live. This kinda seems like SOP for the other guy, still trying to scam.

"MD HELICOPTERS USA" has there own facebook page with info from the actual new distributer that is posting here.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

For all MDs friends, we are delight to announce that www.mdhelicoptersusa.com is the official US and Canadian md dealer. We are hoping to give u all guys with a good service in the future .

Regards
Sam
Old 02-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thank you Sam.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Awesome!!!
Scorpion Power packs USA
mattox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

After Sam's post there shouldn't be any doubt at this point that the new distributer has no connection with Mike Fortin AKA Epic Heli AKA MD Heli USA.

I have talked extensively through PMs and on the telephone with the new distributer and I can assure you all it was not Mike or anybody connected with him. I have also been told that in no way are they using Epics website for parts fulfillment until there site is up and running.

This should be great news for all current and future US owners of this awesome machine.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: *NEWS* - New US Dealer/Distributor - *NEWS*

Thank you Sam!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am actually scared to go and pick up one of these helis ! I cant help but believe Mike is still involved in this. even though MD says no, I still see Epic website being used to sell MD helis. why ? if MD is not affiliated with that scam artist, then why use the Epic website, and why is he on the MD facebook page? I loved that heli but after dealing with such a waste of human skin known as Mike Fortin , its hard to believe this is true.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

I went to the facebook site and as I suspected , its mikes page no doubt about it! when I .. yes I left mikes team epic, he banned me from posting on his page, if this new page was not and is not his , then tell me why can I not post anything there? ... I'll tell you why, its because mike is still behind this and MD is flying under the radar so to speak by selling the MD brand and not the Epic name. Sam if this is true then I say shame on you and your company for dealing with this man AGAIN!
IF a company [arts ways with someone why would they continue to use that persons FB page and likeness? The MDUSA page is mikes page, his advertisement for multirotors is on it, his mug with the epic mains is on it, his posts are on it. Man this is so wrong on every level! I may seem like I have a personal issue with mike, but believe me folks, Im here to prevent this cat from ripping off someone again, and I will make it my personal quest to shut this cat down for good! I hate a thief and a liar!
Old 02-19-2014, 09:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

You are looking at Mike's page which is mdheliusa, The new distributor is mdhelicoptersusa on facebook. He changed it right when it was announced that there would be a new us distributor

md 's new site https://www.facebook.com/mdhelicoptersusa

And Mike's Site https://www.facebook.com/mdheliusa

If you look on mike's site you will see that mdhelicopters posted on his site that they are in no way associated with Mike Fortin or using his site in any way see for yourself.,
Spin blades field rep
Jesse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

mr dan,

jesse is correct, epic's facebook page was changed to "md heli usa", not only did he change it, he also copied our cover photo and used it for his own page, as well as copied our post about no associations with epic or fortin.

we are www.mdhelicoptersusa.com and a link to our facebook page is on the splash screen.

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, or you can contact the md usa team pilot manager (mattox), im sure chuckl here on hf can also give some assurance there is no affiliation.

we know when we got into this there would be some issues to bring the md name where it should be, and we will prove to everyone that has doubts by our customer service, customer support and fast shipping
Old 02-19-2014, 09:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Jessie> I seen that and you may be correct, Im hoping so. Thing is if you have followed mike and his business tactics you wouldn't be surprised and not help but being a little stand off'ish so to speak. Mike has in the past represented himself in the third person on this and other forums, he made it clear to the other team members that we not use our team signatures yet post how wonderful the heli was! This came directly from him. Mike posted on here and other forums as a Epic rep and not himself as the epic website manager, he would post as the epic admin, reason was that he himself didnt want those who were in the know, to find out it was he who was behind the Epic heli brand knowing if this got out it would fail fast! Im going to contact Sam @ MD helis and get the word from him, I have said in the past I really liked this heli and would fly one again BUT.. as long as mike is in the picture I would never go near one again!
Old 02-20-2014, 02:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

It is true that MD will no longer be with mike. The new website is legit and will be launching soon as the product is in.
Using Third party names will not be tolerated here. Mike has no way of messing with my name or accessing my account.

We will fight to bring the MD name to the top!

Mattox
Scorpion Power packs USA
mattox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in