|Register||FAQ||PM||Events||Groups||Blogs||Calendar||Mark Forums Read|
|Spyder Multirotor Support Spyder Multirotor Support|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-05-2014, 12:32 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2012
Trooper/Sky Hero 700 Configuration
Should we start a thread with the Trooper/Sky Hero 700 configuration?
I believe I heard somewhere that a 4S configuration with a 10,000MAh battery is excellent with longer flight times. My Trooper is only giving me like 8 minute flight time.
My configuration is (thanks to TommyBear + other guys within these forums):
- Trooper 700
- 8 RCTimer HP2814-710KV
- RCTimer 40A ESC
- 12x4.5 props
- DJI Naza M2 w/GPS
- IOSD Mini
- DJI Bluetooth
- Mini Power Board from HeliDirect
- DJI Can Hub
- 5500 MAh 6S Pulse battery
- Futaba 7008SB SBus2 Receiver
- 14SG Futaba
- 12" Readymaderc monitor - good stuff!
- 5.8 GHz Uno receiver - Immersion RC
- ImmersionRC - 600mW 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter
- VAS - 5.8 GHz Bluebeam Whip Antenna Set (RHCP) Right Angle
- FatShark Pilot HD onboard 720p FPV HD Camera
- Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal
- . . . soon to come Gopro (unless advised otherwise)
Suggestions/ideas welcome! New to this world. Looking for longer flight times.
Last edited by otavon; 08-07-2014 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: want to highlight title